Monday 17 October 2011

Broken Head Gasket Seat Leon tdi 1.9 diesel 2000?

Hi all



One week ago I bought a seat leon for 拢2.4K from a private seller and two days into driving it the coolant light started flashing. The car has a full service history having had its cam belt, water pumpa dn head gasket changed at a garage by the previous owner only last June. Nonetheless I got very worried, stopped driving it and called a mechanic friend of mine who is very very good... Unfortunately he told me the problem is with the head gasket again and that either the garage didn't do a good job or in a worse case scenario, the cylinder head might be changed. The repair will cost at least 拢500

It's clear I've been had by the seller but I don't want to get dragged into a long battle to see my money back and I've thought about taking it back to the garage and complain but I see no point as the car might break down on the way and if indeed they did a poor repair in the first place, they might do it again.

I am prepared to get it repaired by someone who knows what they are doing (my mechanic friend is really v good) but I'd like to know whether I should leave it alone as it seems like the head gasket has gone twice in its lifetime now... Any opinions??



thanks!!!Broken Head Gasket Seat Leon tdi 1.9 diesel 2000?try to have it repaired on Racepages..check here http://www.racepages.com
Broken Head Gasket Seat Leon tdi 1.9 diesel 2000?
I don't get all this lingo gibberish?!? What's wrong and what is the question? Is it a seat (your ***) or a Gasket (an artery) or your head that is broken? Also, is deisel in reference to heroin? Cos you should cut that out now, unless it is another slang for morphine: legally described by a physician. Either that or your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment