Monday 17 October 2011

Head gasket or not? 1993 4.9 Cadillac Deville gurgles water in coolant reservoir but runs good?

with no oil in water or steam from exhaust. Could it be clogged radiator and I changed thermostat I have been told head gasket but I just cant accept that as I only drove a short distance but what do I know I cant afford to take to garage.Head gasket or not? 1993 4.9 Cadillac Deville gurgles water in coolant reservoir but runs good?Rick, send me another email. If you have any kind of instant messenger, give me the info to add you as a friend and I'll help you through this one or anything Caddy related.
Head gasket or not? 1993 4.9 Cadillac Deville gurgles water in coolant reservoir but runs good?
It seems like a head gasket, compression is blowing into the Cooling system, take to a radiator shop, most will check for emissions in the cooling system for free.
  • ireland
  • parameter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment