Friday 7 October 2011

WHERe TO FInD ON LINE STEP BY STEP GUIDE AND PICS TO CHANGE A HEAD GASKET IN A 2.3 91 FORD RANGER?

I HAVE CHILTON BOOK BUT IS SO BROAD THAT I HAVE TROBLE READING IT CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELPWHERe TO FInD ON LINE STEP BY STEP GUIDE AND PICS TO CHANGE A HEAD GASKET IN A 2.3 91 FORD RANGER?I remember rebuilding my first 2.3L engine. I took three different books to make sense of the whole affair. If you can get a hold of a factory manual or a 2.3L model specific motor manual, it'll go a long way... otherwise you'll need a few more to help you out.



You can check this out but doesn't not provide some of the details you require....

http://www.autozone.com/az/cds/en_us/090鈥?/a>



Make sure the head and block surfaces are shiny clean before you put the head gasket on.

No comments:

Post a Comment