Wednesday 21 September 2011

Mazda 323 dripping water through exhaust pipe head gasket change what does that me?

not running hot nor missing white smoke at time and drip at time white smoke just a littleMazda 323 dripping water through exhaust pipe head gasket change what does that me?Hi there,



I simply cannot accurately diagnose your car without seeing it and testing it.



HOWEVER



I can tell you that a little steam and water drip is perfectly normal on start-upp. If this thing is still steaming and dripping after a long freeway drive. take it in and have it checked



Is it loosing water?
Mazda 323 dripping water through exhaust pipe head gasket change what does that me?
could just b condensation???...either that or u have a leak .....

head gasket??

cracked head??

cracked block??

intake gasket???

cracked intake manifold??

No comments:

Post a Comment