Saturday 24 September 2011

In Sweden - How much could cost head gasket change on Toyota Picnic (RAV4) 2.0L Automatic engine?

It will cost 7900 Swedish crones, what is 800 euros or 500 British quids. It is official Toyota's service. So those who said that it will be more expensive than in UK - try to find in UK Toyota's dealer service such PRICE!In Sweden - How much could cost head gasket change on Toyota Picnic (RAV4) 2.0L Automatic engine?I think you could phone Toyota and see if they know. I am assured that the cost would be about three times what it would cost in UK
In Sweden - How much could cost head gasket change on Toyota Picnic (RAV4) 2.0L Automatic engine?
I took my Toyota Camary to Holland when I moved there, and parts cost an arm and a leg. Even a thing to pull trailers was 3 times as much as in USA, and that was without labor. We took one back with us when we visited California, for peanuts.

I'm sorry I can't help you, but it will be expensive. Call a garage and they will look it up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment