Friday 16 September 2011

Pictures and details to change small engine head gasket?

Does anyone know a website where I can go to better understand how to change a head gasket on a briggs and stratton engine, pictures and details would be helpful,

the engine is a 18.5 OHV , or if anyone can give me

a little assistance I would be grateful, veiw my profile for my E-mailPictures and details to change small engine head gasket?chilton makes a manual for small engine repair its very good

but it just takes a little know-how you can do it yourself just start removing the head bolts and head take the gasket to a lawn mower repair shop make sure you have all the engine info model # serial # of the engine and just reverse the process to install ive done it at 12 yrsold learning by doing

No comments:

Post a Comment